What is a mental health
Health is important for the development of the country. According to the World Health Organization (WHO / WHO), “the treatment of disease or debility is being done well in physical, mental, social, and spiritual ways. In defining mental health it can be said that by this, a person To realize their abilities, it comes to the confidence that they can cope with the stresses of life, work productively and make a contribution to themselves or their community. It can also be considered in this positive sense, that by fighting and winning this dilemma, a mentally healthy person can do any job well. So it is the foundation for the effective functioning of a community.
You Must Read : These 10 habits are a sign of mental illness
You Must Read : What is stress, How dangerous is stress
You Must Read : Signs of stress in children
You Must Read : Signs of depression in children
You Must Read : Stress and Yoga in Modern Lifestyle
Why is it important?
More than 45 crore people suffer from mental disorders. According to the WHO, depression will be the second-largest cause of disease worldwide by the year 2020 (Murray and Lopez, 1996). The global burden of mental health will be well beyond the healing capabilities of developed and developing countries. The social and economic costs related to the increasing burden of mental illness have focused on the promotion of mental health as well as the possibilities of prevention and treatment of mental diseases. Thus mental health is related to behavior and is considered to be the root of physical health and quality of life.
- Physical health and mental health are closely related and it is undoubtedly proven that depression causes cardiovascular and vascular diseases.
- Mental disorders affect a person’s health-related behaviors such as eating wisely, regular exercise, adequate sleep, safe sexual behavior, alcohol and smoking, adherence to medical treatments, etc. and thus increase the risk of physical illness.
- Social problems also arise due to mental illness such as unemployed, scattered families, poverty, drug abuse, and related crimes.
- Mental illness plays an important role in the deterioration of prophylactic activity.
- Depression in patients with depression is worse than patients without depression.
- Long-lasting diseases such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease increase the risk of depression.
Men’s Basic Cotton Round Neck T-Shirts – Pack of 3
Printed Women’s Yoga T-Shirt with Quote
Yoga Accessories for Women and Men
Strauss Yoga Block
TipTop Foldable Yoga Chair or Meditation Chair
Aqua Water Slip-on Shoes for Women’s and Men’s
Strauss Women Yoga Socks
Health & Fitness Non-Slip Yoga Mat
Yoga For Kids (Dk)
Yoga for Everyone
Roshan Double Stripe Cotton Trackpants – Carbon, XL
Pixie Capri Leggings – Free Size